, Alabama,Get Directions
Pet-Parents and Friends,
Winslow Animal Hospital will be collecting food items to donate to Philabundance so that families in need can have nutritious meals! If you would like to participate, please bring unopened food to Winslow Animal Hospital during our normal business hours from 8:00am – 8:00pm Monday-Friday or 8:00am – 4:00pm on Saturday.
- Peanut Butter
- Cooking oils
- Canned meat or tuna
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned stews and soups
- Oatmeal / breakfast cereals
- Whole grain pasta
- 100% Juice
- Boxed, non-refridgerated milk
- Other foods that are canned / boxed or in plastic bottles that do not require refrigeration
Do Not Bring
- Foods with a short shelf life (including bread)
- Foods that require refrigeration
- Old or expired foods
- Baby formula / items
- Toiletry items
Foods that are low in sodium, sugar, and high-fructose corn syrup are preferred.
Thank you all so much for joining us in providing for those who are hungry!