10:00am - 1:00pm
Winslow Animal Hospital
640 Sicklerville Rd
Sicklerville, New Jersey, 08081Get Directions
Welcome to the Career Fair at Winslow Animal Hospital!
Please print and fill out this Application for Employment (click here or on the application below). You may submit your application when you sign up with the form above, or print, fill out, and bring the application with you to the career fair along with 2 copies of your resume.
Winslow Animal Hospital operates out of a 10,500 square foot building located in Southern New Jersey. It is located 30 minutes from downtown Philadelphia, and about 40 minutes from Atlantic City. We are open 6 days a week.
We offer a competitive compensation pack commensurate with experience
Health and dental insurance
Life and disability insurance
Paid Time Off
Matching 401k retirement plan
Uniforms/Continuing Education/Pet Care Discount
We are an AAHA accredited, 6-doctor general veterinary practice with non-boarded orthopedic surgery, acupuncture, rehabilitation and pain management. We offer an amazing work environment that is challenging, collaborative, and high-energy. Winslow Animal Hospital offers competitive pay and and unparalleled opportunity to develop one’s career in veterinary services. Winslow Animal Hospital has positions for VETERINARY TECHNICIANS and VETERINARY RECEPTIONISTS that we are looking to fill immediately. Attendees will meet our hiring managers at this event and have an initial interview.
Please e-mail any additional information to email@example.com after registering.
Veterinary Technician (Out-Patient) – Position Requirements
- Clinical practice experience or CVT or equivalent: 1-2 years
- Client education/communication
- Animal handling, venipuncture, ability to perform lab tests/radiograph, etc.
- Ability to discuss and resolve financial queries and conflict resolution
Veterinary Technician (Certified Veterinary Technician) – Position Requirements
- Clinical practice experience or CVT or equivalent: 1-3 years
- Veterinary medical terminology, drug calculations, administer & monitor anesthesia
- Ability to discuss & resolve financial queries/conflict resolution
- Patient assessment and triage
Veterinary Receptionist – Position Requirements
1. Professional office experience required
2. Customer service experience required
3. Computer proficiency – MS office suite, Gmail
4. Veterinary office experience of 1 year