The Bloodmobile is returning to Winslow Animal Hospital!
On Thursday, November 3, 2016, the bloodmobile will be here from 3:30pm-7:30pm to collect canine blood donations. Your pet can be a hero!
Your dog should donate blood if
- has a good temperament and is a compliant volunteer
- weighs between 55 and 150 lbs.
- is between 1 and 6 years old (donors are retired when 8 years old)
- is in excellent health
- has blood that is type DEA 1.1 negative (a simple blood test is performed on site)
Your dog should not donate blood if:
- has a serious health condition
- has been sick recently (sneezing, diahrrea, vomiting)
- has been diagnosed with a heart murmur
- has had a seizure
- has been vaccinated within 4 weeks
- has received a blood transfusion
- has donated blood in the past 6 weeks
- is pregnant or may become pregnant
Call us at 856-875-1323 to reserve your time.