One of our certified veterinary technicians, Colleen, has a cat named Blizzard who recently averted not one, but TWO emergency situations. First, he ate a Day Lily (Lilies are toxic to cats!), but since it was caught early enough, that crisis was resolved. Next, as he was getting his appetite back, he apparently felt compelled to eat a wand toy. When Colleen brought Blizzard in for his repeat lab work, to possibly avoid future surgery, we induced vomiting again. Blizzard brought up a whopping 3 feet, 7 inches of the toy WHOLE!
Jun 15 2015